Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Fun "Meet & Greet"


I was invited by OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates to participate
in a writer's "meet and greet", at their National Convention in 
Washington, DC this weekend.  Yes, I'm slowly venturing out of my 
"mommy world" a bit more, and enjoyed meeting some fun personalities!


Frances Park, Ginger Park, Dr. Wah Sang Lee - Unsung Hero

Sisters and authors Frances and Ginger Park are really sweet, pun intended.
In addition to writing books, they are owners of Chocolate Chocolate,
a shop in Washington, DC that I must make a point of visiting.


Author Frances Park, Stan Lou - VP Education and Culture of OCA

Author Martin Gold - Forbidden Citizens

Honoree, Author and Talk Show Host Ginny Gong

Hung Nguyen - Candidate for VA House of Delegates

Vicky Wong - President of DAE Advertising 

It was a lovely afternoon, followed by dinner and movie with my girls.
A perfect way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment