Thursday, October 10, 2013

Celebrating with Fire Trucks!

Finally, a boy themed party!  I really enjoyed making these cupcakes for 
my twin newphews' birthday; A nice change from the usual fairies,
princesses and mermaid themes my girls prefer.



The fire trucks were piped using melted chocolate wafers.
I suggest piping each color one at a time, since chocolate cools quickly.
Pipe first with red, then brown, and finish with yellow.




Our parties are never complete without my daughter's usual book-card!




Can you tell this birthday boy enjoyed his fire truck?  Yum!

You may also like: Surprise Mermaid Party and

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcakes- and a adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! We'll keep them in mind for February. We were at a Fire Station last night and with your book in mind, we saw lots of shapes, too! These cupcakes would be great to take to the volunteer firefighters, too!

    ReplyDelete